Wednesday 17 March 2010

and now. and again

a thousand songs hang around my neck in no bad way. tunes of small dangers. bigger lusts. can you feel me inside of you? my mouth is ready. a different kind of hunger. i recall every beginning. every end. gilded threads extending from somewhere deeper than marrow. holding on to everything that ever meant something. still life. in all it's interpretations. tonight i look like this. in the dark dancing in circles swollen with interior dramatics. dissecting old skeletons. offering bones to the pile. each story a subdivision of the whole. reminding me that someone is always leaving. leaving a hole. making space. so many layers overlapping. and despite myself it feels like falling.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Oh, this is exquisite writing, my friend.
xo

Timo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.